Monday, November 21, 2011

Exploring Nokia 701 - Day V


Last evening, I posted a message on Twitter & Facebook and received countless responses to it. It read, ‘Everybody’s become a photographer.’

A photographer by profession agreed to the statement saying that she doesn’t feel like she is into a specialized profession anymore with almost everyone being able to deliver medium to very good quality pictures.

I feel that the urge to ‘capture the moment’ as is – when it happens – is something inherent to all of us. While we do have those special moments in our memory all the time, an album or a video of it is a completely different experience. Today, thanks to technology, more and more people are able to click pictures, though I am not too sure how great the quality of those pictures is.

I have used several phones with camera claiming huge resolutions and clarity. However, on looking at the final output, I have always been left disappointed. Such was the story with the phone that I was using just before the Nokia 701. Luckily, the very next day, I left for Mahabaleshwar with my family. While my parents were worried that we didn’t carry the camera, I was already confident about 701. After spending three days in one of the most scenic locations in Maharashtra, when we got back home I transferred the images and videos on to the computer.

Result: for the next one hour, we left everything aside and relived the memories of the entire trip. None of our family holidays have such beautiful memories.

The joy on the faces of all the family members is my only requirement from a good camera and I got more than what I wanted.


Follow me on TwitterRahul Chawra on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment